Friday night I went out to dinner with a group of girls that 15 years ago I spent the majority of my time with. We all got back in touch through the wonderful world of facebook and have started a wonderful tradition of getting together every other month. This was our second dinner together and I have had so much fun catching up with them. It feels like we could never run out of things to talk about. I'm already looking forward to the next one.
Then yesterday, we went to May Fest in Carrollton with Kelly and Carson. Unfortunately for us, we didn't see much of Chad, but fortunately for Chad, the pub was PACKED. The boys had a great time and the weather held out for us.
This is the closest I've been able to get Nathan to a horse and his little legs were squeezing me so tight. And......He got to meet a chicken. He seems to be fascinated with chickens right now.
This is what it looks like when you try to get 2 two year olds to stop looking at a fire truck and look at the camera at the same time.
And last but I'm sure not least, We have Nathan in big boy underwear today and are trying, trying, trying for potty training. Pray for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment